Rakitic says he’d be glad if Ronaldo left Real Madrid

Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic didn’t mince words recently when discussing Real Madrid and the moves they’ve made and may make moving forward. Rakitic discussed his feelings around Zinedine Zidane moving on and how he would feel if Ronaldo were to leave Real Madrid.

“I find it difficult to imagine that he will leave,” he said. “However, football moves quickly and many things happen. He’s the player that makes the difference at Real Madrid.

”And, if he goes, I would be glad, I’m not going to lie. As a colleague, though, I hope he makes the best decision. As with Zinedine Zidane, I wish him the best. And if he goes, well, better [for Barcelona].”

Ivan Rakitic | Source

Honesty is the best policy. Glad to see Rakitic say the obvious, Ronaldo leaving would obviously be a good thing for Barcelona.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.