FC Barcelona News: 9 June 2018

David Alaba Declares “I’m Staying at Bayern” | Bild

After weeks of fluttering his eyelids at Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United, David Alaba has decided that actually he’s going nowhere this summer. He said: “I’m staying at Bayern. I have a contract until 2021. I’m feeling very well in Munich, there’s nothing more to say about it.”

Barcelona to start pre-season on July 11 | Barcelona

Barcelona have confirmed they will bring forward their pre-season plans and will get back to work on July 11. The players who have been at the World Cup will be given extra time off but the team are due to fly to the United States for their tour on July 24.

Valverde told Griezmann and Lenglet will sign | Sport

Ernesto Valverde has been told by Barcelona that the club will sign Antoine Griezmann and Clement Lenglet in the transfer window, according to Catalunya Radio. The Barcelona boss is back from holiday and had a meeting with Pep Segura and Robert Fernandez earlier this week and was told the duo will join and Yerry Mina will leave.

Iniesta has no Premier League regrets | Goal

Andres Iniesta say he does not regret ever playing in the Premier League. He told the Daily Mail: “It would have been nice to play in England. A good experience. But I never imagined I would be better off anywhere else. Now I’m leaving Barcelona because my body is asking me to.”

Barcelona could bring Arthur deal forward after Alena Injury | Sport

Barcelona could look to try and bring in Arthur this summer after losing Carles Alena to injury. The club have also lost Andres Iniesta but if they want Arthur they will have to negotiate with Gremio.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.