Deulofeu doesn’t think he’ll return to Barca

Gerard Deulofeu has been talking about his future and says he does not think he will return to the Camp Nou.

The winger is on loan at Premier League side Watford but has not featured much due to injury, although he made his return as a substitute in last night’s defeat to Tottenham

Deulofeu says coach Javi Gracia wants to keep him at Vicarage Road and that he’s going to consider his options.

“I do not think I’ll return to Barca. They gave me up and I wanted to go on loan. It’s clear that I don’t think I’ll come back.”

“The coach wants me to stay. I have to see, go slowly and analyse it well. We will see with my agent what happens. At the moment we are calm.”

Source | Cadena Ser (via Sport Witness)

The 24-year-old also seemed a bit upset about Barcelona’s La Liga celebrations with players sporting T-shirts featuring the names of the squad on the back.

Deulofeu’s name didn’t appear and he posted a little dig on Twitter “It’s mine too, no..?”

The winger made 10 La Liga appearances for Barcelona this season (five starts and five sub appearances) contributing one goal and one assist.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.