Iniesta says he’s already decided his future

Andres Iniesta says he’s already made his mind up about his future but he’s not ready to tell everyone what he plans to do yet.

The midfielder has previously said he has an offer from China and needs to make a decision before the end of April. Time is ticking and it sounds like we’ll find out soon.

“I’ve already decided what I’m going to do,” he said. “I’ve always had affection from the fans, I’m grateful to them, who’ve been there for more than 20 years. Their support has been essential for winning.

”When I have to give my opinion, the club will know it and then everyone else will find out. Right now, I’m happy with the game today, because La Liga means a huge amount.”

Source | AS

Iniesta signed a lifetime contract with the club last year but it’s starting to sound like he may well be off in the summer.

He said after the Roma defeat that he might have played his last Champions League game for Barcelona and his latest comments do little to suggest he’ll stay.

The latest reports have claimed he’s agreed a three-year deal with Tianjin Quanjian for mega-bucks and is ready to head to the Far East for a new challenge.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.