Dembele: I won’t leave Barca after just one season

Ousmane Dembele has been talking about his future and how difficult he has found it to adapt to life at Barcelona.

The summer signing has struggled with injury for most of his Barca career and is now finding it tough to get in the team despite returning to fitness.

The 20-year-old explained why he’s finding it difficult to show his best form at the Camp Nou and rejected speculation he could leave the club.

‘’I am not at my peak performance, but little by little, I am getting there,” he said.

’’I have to work on my cardio because I fatigue very quickly. But at Barcelona I have a better lifestyle, at Dortmund I didn’t have a good lifestyle and I was not injured, so that’s not the problem.’’

’’I signed a five-year contract with Barca, so I will be at the club for a very long time, I am not going to leave after just one season.’’

Source | Telefoot

Dembele was a late substitute in Saturday’s win but will be hoping to start on Tuesday when Barcelona resume La Liga action with a trip to Celta Vigo.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.